In this page, you will find that these are of high qualitity products to protect our health, esp ladies. As the informations are good and beneficial to everyone. Take some of your time to read through this page.
Anion Sanitary Napkins is the first and only hygienic antibacterial sanitary pad in the market today. The negative ion chip in each napkin releases large amount of oxygen, has a balanced PH level and enhances hormonal balance that effectively improves incretion, strengthening immunity, reducing stress, eliminating vaginal infection, bacteria, treating inflammation, eliminates odor, removing fatigue and last but not least, providing comfort during menstrual period.
Tissue oxygenation increases blood flow to the effected area, promotes healing, which will help with such conditions as hemorrhoids. Most of the bacteria that cause gynecological issues are anaerobe, which will die within 30 seconds to 1 minute in oxygen – just as man will die without oxygen and fish will die without water within 10 minutes. Hence large quantities of negative ions and oxygen can penetrate the body easily, thus killing the very causes of diseases – bacteria and viruses.
The negative ions (Anion) in Love Moon Sanitary Napkin will move up to the womb through the vagina, improving blood circulation. Because of that, the silt and blood clot stored long in the vagina can be discharged more smoothly. The womb can be repaired and improvements can be expected in three to five days. Result from that, inflammation disappears and no smell is left.
Factors to consider when choosing a sanitary pads
Women are prone to a lot of bacteria and viruses during their menstrual period. It is found that around 107 bacteria can reside on the surface per cubic centimeter on a common sanitary napkin. You must be very careful when choosing sanitary napkins. There are some factors you have to consider including:-
1. Style, brands and size
Sanitary pads are used to prevent the leakage and it needs to cover the vulva and external female genital area. You must use an extra large size for full coverage of larger panty size.
2. Shape and deign
You must choose a certain shape and design that makes you comfortable
3. Absorbency rate
Choose a sanitary napkin that is very absorbent and keeps you dry and comfortable during your menstrual period.
You must find a proper thickness sanitary napkin which suits you and your activities.
5. Prevent slippage
Try to buy a sanitary napkin with best support system for preventing pad slippage.
How to choose suitable sanitary napkins:
During menstruation, the skin of the women's sensitive part is most vulnerable. Surveys have shown that 73% of the women would feel itchiness and pain on some parts of the skin during menstruation. These are mostly caused by the use of sanitary napkins which are not air permeable. As such, it is of critical importance to choose suitable sanitary napkins to ensure safety during menstruation. Sanitary napkins are normally made up of three layers: surface layer, absorbent layer and underlying layer. The choice of sanitary napkins should be based on considerations relating to the materials and functions of these three layers.
Firstly, the surface layer should preferably have a cotton net surface with rapid absorption to avoid wet skin surface. The funnel type of design is better than the bucket type of design as the discharge absorbed would not backflow easily.
Secondly, the middle layer should have effective absorption agents that can turn the absorbed liquid discharge into a jelly-like state so that it would not backflow when pressed and would not cause the sticky feeling.
Thirdly, the underlying layer should be made of air permeable materials to allow diffusion of water molecules in the gaseous state. This would keep away the moist air to effectively reduce the moisture and heat between the sanitary napkins and the body so that there is a dry and refreshed feeling.
Changing sanitary napkins to avoid troubles
Due to the special physical characteristics of women, the sanitary napkin is the women's indispensable "friend" but this friend may bring considerable troubles when it is not treated well. For ordinary sanitary napkin used continuously for two hours, its surface may have bacteria numbering up to 107 per square centimeter and this contamination may seriously affect the health of the women.
Symptoms of infection during menstruation include mild fever, external genital infection, skin itch, ascending infections (such as vaginitis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis etc), leukorrhagia, localized burning sensation or lower abdominal pain, or with fever, nausea; infections of urinary system including urinary tract infection, bladder infection, pyelonephritis, frequent micturition, urgent micturition, dysuria, waist sore and waist pain with fatigue or fever. These may lead to other more serious female genital diseases.
Common mistake in the use of sanitary napkin
1. Not washing your hands clean before handling a new sanitary napkin: In the process of opening, flattening and putting on a sanitary napkin, the hands may bring many bacteria onto the sanitary napkin.
2. Not paying attention to the expiry date: In fact, the requirements for hygienic standard of sanitary napkin are very strict and the sanitary napkin is of poorer quality if it is closer to the expiry date.
3. Using sanitary napkins with medication or fragrance: Most doctors would not recommend such products because the medication and fragrance may have undesirable effects on the body.
4. Preferring to have high absorption: It is wrong to look for sanitary napkins with high absorption in the hope that sanitary napkins need not be changed frequently. This would lead to growth of more bacteria.
Changing sanitary napkins to avoid troubles
Due to the special physical characteristics of women, the sanitary napkin is the women's indispensable "friend" but this friend may bring considerable troubles when it is not treated well. For ordinary sanitary napkin used continuously for two hours, its surface may have bacteria numbering up to 107 per square centimeter and this contamination may seriously affect the health of the women. Symptoms of infection during menstruation include mild fever, external genital infection, skin itch, ascending infections (such as vaginitis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis etc), leukorrhagia, localized burning sensation or lower abdominal pain, or with fever, nausea; infections of urinary system including urinary tract infection, bladder infection, pyelonephritis, frequent micturition, urgent micturition, dysuria, waist sore and waist pain with fatigue or fever. These may lead to other more serious female genital diseases.
DO YOU KNOW THAT:
Most sanitary napkins are made from bleached and recycled papers?
Most sanitary napkins may cause rashes, itchiness, inflammation and even Urinary Tract Inflections(UTI)?
Most women are pront to a lot of bacterial and vaginal infections during their menstrual period?
Benefits and advantages of Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins
1. Patented anionic padding in each sanitary napkin
2. The surface is made from cotton that are softer, thinner and more comfy
3. Extra absorbency
4. Halal (for Muslims)
5. 3 years expiry date
6. Breathable bottom layer which allows free-flowing of air
7. The external packing is made from aluminium foil normally used for food product packaging. It has a easy to open seal stripe which can be reused and has better antimoist, antibacterial and antifungal functions
8. Each napkin is machine packed and sealed once it is first formed on the production line so that it will not come into contact with human hands, thus preventing second contamination and ensuring safety and cleanliness
9. The padding of each napkin is made from water absorbing particles, fully wrapped
10. The glue used on Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins are non-toxic and edible glue as compared to most sanitary pads which used industrial glue.
Eight unique features of Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins
Scalded Skin Syndorme
Love Moon Sanitary Napkin Demo
Testimonial reported by Jessica Soho